Sites To Visit
Below you will find links to other useful websites which will provide you with information on many different topics. We list these organizations as a free service to our visitors, however, we do not endorse any particular product. We hope you enjoyed your visit to gerifit.com and will come back again soon!
Most of the websites below will have links to other sites. Between our recommended sites and their recommended links to other websites, you should have all the information you will ever need on living life as an older adult. Best of health and remember, if you want to live long, you've got to be strong!
- Instant Pain Relief Spray for aches, pains and when you overdo it.
- Great Natural Home Remedies - Explore effective natural home remedies, treatments and natural cures from around the world.
- Medicare - the official U.S. Government website for people with Medicare
- Mesothelioma Cancer - Providing mesothelioma patients with free resources, support, education, and referrals to experienced mesothelioma doctors.
- Mesothelioma Group - provides up-to-date cancer tips and resources for those suffering from this rare and deadly cancer.
- For the latest in Mesothelioma of the Peritoneum
- National Institute of Senior Health
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention & Health Promotion
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- National Cancer Institute
- National Cholesterol Education Program
- National Council for Aging Care
- National Highway, Traffic and Safety Administration's recommendations for older adult drivers (mentions the Geri-Fit exercise program)
- National Institute of Health - Geri-Fit is a proud member of Go4Life!
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
- National Stroke Association
- Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP)
- Pain Relief: Polar Frost pain relieving cold gel is specially formulated to provide soothing relief for back pain, neck pain, sports injuries, back aches, joint aches, soft tissue injuries, stress injuries, etc.
- Renaissance Village - the Inland Empire's senior living community
- Resistance Chair: A new senior fitness product that targets those with limited mobility in need of post rehabilitation and low-impact physical therapy. Promotes flexibility, range of motion, and an overall healthy lifestyle.
- Return2Fitness: Sports medicine supplies and medical sports rehabilitation products.
- Riverside County Office on Aging (California)
- SeniorNews.com - The Source for Seniors - an excellent site which addresses all the needs of today's seniors. Very interesting.
- Senior Living (California)
- Senior Magazine
- The Mayo Clinic
- Senior Living U provides a comprehensive library of affordable, easy-to-implement training solutions which promote independence, dignity and choice while honoring the individuality and uniqueness of each senior. SeniorLivingU’s resident-inspired materials encompass the wholeness of providing great care: physically, emotionally, and intellectually. Educate yourself and your staff using our self-study programs, participant and instructor guides, group training packages, DVDs, in-services, or eLearning courses. LEARN. GROW. ACHIEVE.
- SeniorNet - provides information on using your computer and exploring the internet.
- Social Security
- Solutions for Better Aging
- WomenFitness.net - offers Weight Loss & Fitness program for women to achieve Healthy Weight & Optimum Fitness. Look out for free Daily Tip, Motivation, Fitness Tools, Healthy Recipes, Exercise Instructions, Articles and much more.
Geri-Fit is proud to partner with these fine agencies and companies although we do not endorse any of them and cannot be responsible for their products, services or advice. To visit their websites, just click on their links. You will leave our website and be taken to theirs. To return to gerifit.com, use your back space key.